CTA Green Line service resumes after incident at Cottage Grove
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Trains that run along the CTA's Green Line were suspended temporarily due to police activity on Cottage Grove between 63rd and 64th streets.
Traffic in the area was also diverted as police investigated a report of a suspicious package in an abandoned building located in the 6300-block of S. Cottage Grove.
No evacuations were necessary.
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help