CTA Green Line service resumes after incident at Cottage Grove
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Trains that run along the CTA's Green Line were suspended temporarily due to police activity on Cottage Grove between 63rd and 64th streets.
Traffic in the area was also diverted as police investigated a report of a suspicious package in an abandoned building located in the 6300-block of S. Cottage Grove.
No evacuations were necessary.
- 20 children among dead in Okla. tornado
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Frightening moments for family with Okla. ties
- Hazmat situation at Raleigh apt. complex
- Police search for shooting suspect
- Man shot in neck in Raleigh
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial
- Woman accused of poisoning family
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial
- Video: Blood drive held to honor injured trooper