Kids help design KaBOOM! playground
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Some kids on the city's South Side are helping design their future playground.
Parents and others shared ideas as they surveyed Tonti Elementary on South Homan, where the playground will be located.
It will be built May 23rd as part of a partnership with the Walt Disney Company, which owns ABC 7, and a national non-profit group called Kaboom.
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Woman accused of poisoning family
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial 53 min ago
- Video: Blood drive held to honor injured trooper 27 min ago
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- Broyhill indicted in Hahn murder 41 min ago
- Contractor accused by homeowners 10 min ago
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI
- Criminal trial set to begin for Ex-NC Rep. LaRoque
- NC NAACP enters 4th week of legislative protests
- Billy Graham on camera: new message out this fall
- Local libraries offer free workshops
13 min ago
- Blood drive held to honor injured trooper
27 min ago
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial
53 min ago