''Biggest Loser" finale reveals winner from Wheeling
March 19, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) -- We found out Monday who's the ''Biggest Loser'' at the end of season 14.
It came down to Danni Allen, 26, and Jeff Nichols. But Danni won the competition, losing more than 120 lbs. She won the grand prize of $250,000.
The contestants and kids who took part also reunited to show their progress. They lost a combined total of more than 1,600 pounds.
Our news partner The Daily Herald reports Allen, a Wheeling native, began the show three months ago at 258 pounds and weighed in at 137 pounds Monday night.
The newspaper says the graduate of Mundelein High School and Clemson University works as an advertising coordinator at Camping World and Good Sam in Lincolnshire and has said if she won the money would come in handy for paying off college loans.
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NCCU fans gather for March Madness watch party
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash