Two men rob Creedmoor bank
CREEDMOOR, N.C. (WTVD) -- The search continues for two bank robbers who held up a SunTrust branch in Creedmoor Wednesday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 p.m. at the bank located in the 200 block of South Main Street at Church Street.
Police say the suspects are two black males.
One suspect, carrying a handgun, was wearing a white hoodie with a black mask. He was also wearing long black shorts, black shoes and black gloves.
The second suspect was wearing a mostly black hoodie with some red on it and a red hood. He was also wearing all black pants and white shoes.
Both left on foot with undisclosed amount of money.
Witness in the area said the suspects got into a green Honda, possibly an older model Accord, and headed north on Main Street.
There were no injuries.
Anyone with information about the robbery is urged to call Creedmoor police at (919) 528-1515 or Crimestoppers at (919) 693-3100 with any information.
There is a Crimestoppers reward leading to the arrest of individuals involved.
Three schools were put on lockdown for a short time.
granville county, bank robbery, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 32 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds