Durham man charged with murder in custody
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police have charged a man with murder in connection with a March 16 homicide on Fidelity Drive.
Police said 30-year-old Anthony Alfred Adams, of Durham turned himself in Sunday.
Officers were dispatched at 2:10 a.m. to a stabbing call at 1406 Fidelity Drive. When they arrived, officers found a male inside the house suffering from stab wounds.
The victim, Aubrey Parrish, 29, of Durham, was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
durham county, homicide, stabbing, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help