Missing Raleigh woman contacts family
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Family members tell ABC11 that a missing Raleigh woman has contacted them and said that she was safe.
Kimberly Bullock Thomas, 45, was last seen by family members on the morning of March 21 when she left her home in the 9500 block of Vera Drive. She was seen in Durham a short time later.
Police have not commented on the new developments. However, Monday they said foul play was not believed to be involved in Thomas' disappearance.
durham county, wake county, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help