Fayetteville woods fire burns three buildings
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville fire claimed two acres Wednesday night, burning three abandoned buildings to the ground.
The fire happened on McKinnon Farm Road, off of Fisher Road.
Firefighters said the fire was fully engulfed when they arrived on scene.
One home and two outbuildings were destroyed, but officials said all three were abandoned.
cumberland county, fire, local/state, greg barnes
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress 24 min ago
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial 2 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates 15 min ago
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- McCrory cites jobless rate, tax overhaul in video
- Charge dropped in Cary culvert fire
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets 10 min ago
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Open house at Governor's Mansion
25 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help