Fayetteville woods fire burns three buildings
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville fire claimed two acres Wednesday night, burning three abandoned buildings to the ground.
The fire happened on McKinnon Farm Road, off of Fisher Road.
Firefighters said the fire was fully engulfed when they arrived on scene.
One home and two outbuildings were destroyed, but officials said all three were abandoned.
cumberland county, fire, local/state, greg barnes
- Woman speaks out about Clayton group home
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- Durham school bus involved in accident
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Hurricanes rally to beat Sabres 4-2
- NC State tops Miami 67-58 in ACC tourney
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake