NC town named least sexy US city
GREENSBORO, N.C. -- Some cities are known for being sexy. There's Paris, of course. And New York, Barcelona and Rome.
And then there's Greensboro, N.C.
Poor Greensboro. It's been named the least sexy city in America by travel dating web site MissTravel.com. Why are they picking on Greensboro? And for that matter, what's wrong with Richmond, Va.? And Fort Worth, Texas?
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener 47 min ago
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central 56 min ago
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials