Police: Shots fired into occupied homes
ENFIELD, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police in one Halifax County town say someone is shooting into occupied homes in the middle of the night.
Enfield police said someone shot into homes and vehicles early Saturday morning.
Last Sunday, multiple rounds were fired into two homes on Southeast Railroad Street. The shooting location is just eight blocks away from the last shooting.
A gradmother, mother, and child were inside one home. A woman was using her laptop in the living room and the other two were sleeping when someone fired into their home.
In the other house, a man and a woman were in their bedroom when shots were fired right above the man's head.
So far, no one has been injured in any of the shootings.
Police have not said if the incidents are related. The Enfield Police Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for the shootings. Anyone with information is asked to call the Enfield Police Department at (252) 445-5122 or the Halifax County Crimestoppers at (252) 583-4444.
shooting, halifax county, local/state
- Ice, rain, wind causing slick roads, delays, outages 21 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help