Arrest made in Durham shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police have made an arrest in a rolling gun battle outside downtown.
Christopher Hill, 34, is now in custody on $500,000 bond.
Police said he was involved in the car-to-car shooting near the Los Primos grocery store on East Main Street. The victim was shot in the leg.
Hill is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and gun possession by a convicted felon.
ABC11 uncovered a rap sheet dating as far back as 1995 for the alleged gunman. After nearly 10 years in prison, Hill was paroled on second-degree murder and drug charges two years ago.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Family of Danielle Locklear opens up
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- GOP: Teacher crisis started before McCrory
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Couple charged after meth lab found in home 4 min ago
- Photos: Fire in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft