Arrest made in Durham shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police have made an arrest in a rolling gun battle outside downtown.
Christopher Hill, 34, is now in custody on $500,000 bond.
Police said he was involved in the car-to-car shooting near the Los Primos grocery store on East Main Street. The victim was shot in the leg.
Hill is charged with assault with a deadly weapon and gun possession by a convicted felon.
ABC11 uncovered a rap sheet dating as far back as 1995 for the alleged gunman. After nearly 10 years in prison, Hill was paroled on second-degree murder and drug charges two years ago.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought 43 min ago
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Lindsay Lohan calls sex list 'humiliating'
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton 19 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 11 min ago
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets 31 min ago
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem 5 min ago
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Raleigh police investigate home invasion
- Video: Easter celebration in Durham
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Whoopi Goldberg writes Denver Post cannabis column
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born near Philadelphia