Durham businesses damaged in fire
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Several businesses in Durham are cleaning up after a fire that started in a trash can spread to their stores.
The blaze broke out around 1 a.m. at a strip mall near the intersection of Gregson Street and Lamond Avenue.
The fire caused the most damage to Heirlooms, which sells custom hand painted furniture and accessories.
Several other businesses in the building also had damage.
Fire authorities are still investigating the incident.
durham county, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help