Police: Teen posed as woman to get naked photos
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- An 18-year-old from Franklin County has been charged with having naked pictures of two young boys and threatening the boys when they wouldn't send more.
Mitchell Louws faces charges that could put him behind bars for almost 30 years.
Raleigh police said Louws posed as a woman online to get the boys, ages 13 and 14, to send him the photos.
Police claim that when he wanted more and the boys wouldn't send them, he threatened to either post the pictures he already had online or send them to friends and family.
Louws was charged with first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor and two counts of extortion.
His bond is set at $50,000. His next court appearance set for May 2.
franklin county, wake county, sex offense, local/state, ed crump
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation 41 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 29 min ago
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 9 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help