PNC Arena to implement new security measures
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- New measures will be in place beginning Thursday evening at the PNC Arena.
All trash cans have been pulled from outside the arena.
Arena officials have adopted the Department of Homeland Security police -- "See Something Say Something."
All trash cans will now be located past the metal detectors.
wake county, pnc arena, local/state
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide