Durham McDonald's robbed
DURHAM (WTVD) -- The Durham County Sheriff's Office says it's looking for armed men who held up a Miami Boulevard McDonald's restaurant early Friday.
The robbery happened at approximately 12:17 a.m. in the 1700 block of Miami Boulevard.
The two gunmen entered the restaurant through a drive-thru window. All the employees were corralled into a group and the robbers took the money from the restaurant's cash registers.
Deputies say they used a search dog to track the suspects, but the scent trail ended.
Investigators had partial descriptions of both men - who were wearing masks:
Suspect 1: Possibly a white male with a large freckle or mole under his right eye. He was wearing light-colored pants, dark jacket with a hood, and gloves.
Suspect 2: Wearing dark pants, dark beanie, white gloves, and was wearing a red and gray backpack.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator S. Burmahl at (919) 560-0880 or Durham CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
durham county, local/state
- Suspect in Wake Forest kidnapping captured
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets 56 min ago
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets
56 min ago
- Alliance says Raleigh downtown has lot to...
59 min ago