Man charged in 3 ATM break-ins
GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have arrested a man in three separate break-ins at Goldsboro bank ATMs.
On April 19, police were called to the Bank of America on Cashwell Drive after someone tried to get into an ATM's safe. A security camera was also covered in white spray paint. The burglar was not able to get into the safe and no money was taken, but the machine was damaged in the attempt.
Then on Sunday, police got an alarm from the North Carolina State Employees' Credit Union Cashpoints ATM on Berkeley Boulevard. Officers found someone had forced open an access door in an attempt to get to the machine's internal safe. But again, the burglar was unsuccessful and no cash was taken.
Monday morning, officers got a second alarm at the North Carolina State Employees' Credit Union Cashpoints ATM on Highway 111 South.
When police got there, they arrested 35-year-old Lorenzo Marice Farrow of Longleaf Avenue, Goldsboro. He's charged with three counts of felony breaking and entering, three counts of safecracking, and one count of possession of burglary tools.
He was taken to the Wayne County Jail.
wayne county, local/state
- Police investigate shooting death as homicide 18 min ago
- FDA to regulate e-cigarettes
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Photos: 'That happened how?' Bizarre mix-ups
- Dogwood Festival ready for weather, crowds
- Mother claims daughter assaulted on field trip
- 11 kids, driver hurt in Calif. school bus crash
- I-Team: Babies not getting care due to backlog
- I-Team: Mom warns of shopping cart danger
- Public memorial service set for Danielle Locklear
- Local roofer banned from taking money up front
- New Georgia law makes it legal to carry weapons into bars,...
- Video: Historic NCSU building set for demolition
- Video: Bruce Springsteen fans gather for PNC Arena...