Man charged in 3 ATM break-ins
GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have arrested a man in three separate break-ins at Goldsboro bank ATMs.
On April 19, police were called to the Bank of America on Cashwell Drive after someone tried to get into an ATM's safe. A security camera was also covered in white spray paint. The burglar was not able to get into the safe and no money was taken, but the machine was damaged in the attempt.
Then on Sunday, police got an alarm from the North Carolina State Employees' Credit Union Cashpoints ATM on Berkeley Boulevard. Officers found someone had forced open an access door in an attempt to get to the machine's internal safe. But again, the burglar was unsuccessful and no cash was taken.
Monday morning, officers got a second alarm at the North Carolina State Employees' Credit Union Cashpoints ATM on Highway 111 South.
When police got there, they arrested 35-year-old Lorenzo Marice Farrow of Longleaf Avenue, Goldsboro. He's charged with three counts of felony breaking and entering, three counts of safecracking, and one count of possession of burglary tools.
He was taken to the Wayne County Jail.
wayne county, local/state
- Police issue warning about Huerta vigil 26 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- NCCU new head football coach named 9 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse 21 min ago
- Could Becoats' future be in jeopardy? 35 min ago
- Panthers 1 win from ending playoff drought 53 min ago
- Lawyer details new evidence in Ackerson murder 30 min ago
- Man charged with attempted murder, arson
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Man likely won't be tried for wife's murder
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Could Becoats' future be in jeopardy?
34 min ago
- Are movies making your kids fat?
44 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help