Four men sought in Durham home invasion
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police are investigating a home invasion that left the home's owner injured.
It happened just before 11 p.m. Sunday in the 3600 block of Four Seasons Court.
Authorities said four men entered the home and demanded money.
The homeowner reportedly struggled with the suspects and got shot in the leg. No one else was injured.
The victim, whose name and condition have not been released, was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The suspects were able to flee the scene with a purse, according to authorities.
Police are currently searching for the suspects
durham county, robbery, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help