Body found near Garner restaurant
GARNER, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a body behind a Garner restaurant.
Detectives were on the scene close to a Biscuitville in the 4300 block of Fayetteville Rd. That's close to the U.S. 70 / U.S. 401 merge.
Investigators said the dead person is a 52-year-old man who was discovered on Annaron Court.
Police said the man is believed to be a homeless person and the death is not suspicious. The man's name was not immediately released pending notification of next of kin.
wake county, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Duke stays close to home as No. 3 seed
- Tar Heels draw Providence in NCAA opener
- Iowa State ready to face North Carolina Central
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials