Durham shooting victim dies at hospital
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police are investigating a shooting that left a man dead Monday.
They were called to a strip mall in the 2500 block of Fayetteville Street, near Burlington Avenue, just after 6:30 p.m.
When they arrived on the scene, police found 27-year-old Maurice Frank Streeter with several gunshot wounds.
Streeter was taken to the hospital, where he died la short time later.
No arrests have been made and further details have not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Cristaldi at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29322 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, homicide, local/state
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help