Durham police investigate shooting death
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Durham police are investigating a homicide that happened Friday evening.
Police were called to a home in the 2600 block of Glenbrook Drive around 10:45 p.m. When officers arrived, they found a deceased 22-year-old Deandre Montez Oliver in the front yard.
Police have not identified a suspect.
Officers have not released a possible motive in the death.
Anyone with information is asked to call Inv. D. West at (919) 560-4440 and/or Crime Stoppers at (919) 683-1200. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
durham county, homicide, shooting, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help