4 injured in Smithfield bar shooting
SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WTVD) -- Four people were shot at a Johnston County bar early Saturday morning, and police have arrested one woman in connection with the shooting.
Smithfield police said 29-year-old Krystal Olymica David opened fire at the N & N Sports Bar and Grill around 1:30 a.m.
According to police, gunfire erupted after David and another female began arguing over a man. David then went to get the weapon from her car.
David is charged with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon and intent to kill inflicting serious injury.
The victims, all from Smithfield, are being treated for non-life threatening injuries. Police list the victims as: Elias Sanders, Charnise Jones, Cedric Mcerchrin and Felicia Jones. Mcerchrin is in fair condition, while Felicia Jones is listed in good condition. Conditions of the other victims have not been released.
David is being held under a $500,000 secured bond. Her first court appearance is scheduled for Monday.
johnston county, shooting, local/state
- Bicycle Man's legacy lives on
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- San Francisco transit, union leaders reach deal 51 min ago
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation
- Target offers apology discount this weekend
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- AAA Carolinas expects record travel by Tar Heels
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 45 min ago
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help