Men wanted in power tools theft from Raleigh Lowe's
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Raleigh police need help in identifying two men who made off with hundreds of dollars in power tools from a Lowe's home improvement store.
The two suspects stole power tools valued a more than $800 from the Lowe's store at 4601 Capital Blvd on April 15. The theft was discovered after the fact, but the suspects' involvement was documented by surveillance cameras.
The next day, the suspects returned to the same store and attempted to repeat the shoplifting plan -- again targeting expensive power tools -- but their scheme was detected by store security personnel. The suspects resisted and managed to flee the store before they could be detailed.
The first suspect is a white male who stands about 6 feet tall and weighs about 200 pounds. His hair was cropped extremely closely, and he had a goatee. In addition, his upper left arm bears a large tattoo.
Police say the second suspect is a white male who has brown hair, stands about 5 feet 10 inches tall, and has a thin build.
Anyone who believes he or she may be able to identify one or both of the suspects is asked to either call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or to go to the CrimeStoppers Web site at www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for instructions on how to report a tip online or by text message. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
wake county, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants 33 min ago
- Putin urges end to blockade of Trans-Dniester
- Fire truck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- Family of Fayetteville Navy Yard shooting victim files suit
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas