Two charged with smashing Jesus statue
GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Wayne County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday it has arrested two people in the smashing of a statue of Jesus at a church in the Grantham Community.
Deputies said the Selah Christian Church reported the vandalism Tuesday. The statue was worth about $500.
Now, 22-year-old Joseph Thompson Siler II, of Dobbersville Rd., Goldsboro, and 16-year-old Steve Hardy Futch Jr., of Selah Church Rd., Goldsboro, are charged with injury to personal property. Bond for both was set at $500.
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help