U.S. District Judge John Lee honored at Asian Pacific Heritage Month event
May 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Cook County State's Attorney Anita Alvarez sponsored the event tonight at the Chinese American Service League Building.
She presented a community service award to U.S. District Judge John Lee.
ABC7's Linda Yu was the emcee of tonight's event.
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 5 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina 15 min ago
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2 59 min ago
- Woman's mummified body found at Detroit-area home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help