Visitation held for woman who choked on hot dog
May 10, 2013 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) -- Visitation was held for a suburban woman who died last weekend after choking on a hot dog at a Cubs game.
Maureen Oleskiewicz of Orland Park was sitting in the bleachers Sunday when she began choking.
Onsite paramedics responded but were not able to save her life.
Her organs were donated.
Oleskiewicz was a junior high school teacher in Palos Heights.
Her funeral service is Saturday morning.
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2 18 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help