Borizov given weekend to decide whether to testify
May 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The judge in the triple murder trial of Johnny Borizov on Friday gave him the weekend to decide whether he wants to testify.
In court, the DuPage County man said he couldn't decide whether to take the stand.
Borizov is accused of plotting to kill the parents and brother of his sometimes girlfriend.
Jacob Nadarse has testified he carried out the murders for Borizov in 2010.
The trial resumes Tuesday.
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co.
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Confused, chaotic scene described on sinking ferry
- Persons of interest identified in Fayetteville shooting
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine
- DOT worker charged in officer's death
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case
- Police canvass area for information about rape suspect
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth
- Hatchell: Star freshman DeShields leaving UNC
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets