Borizov given weekend to decide whether to testify
May 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The judge in the triple murder trial of Johnny Borizov on Friday gave him the weekend to decide whether he wants to testify.
In court, the DuPage County man said he couldn't decide whether to take the stand.
Borizov is accused of plotting to kill the parents and brother of his sometimes girlfriend.
Jacob Nadarse has testified he carried out the murders for Borizov in 2010.
The trial resumes Tuesday.
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75