Is playing the guitar sexy? Study says so
May 11, 2013 -- It's true, according to a study in France, that women find men who play the guitar sexy.
Researchers had a handsome, 20-year-old man ask 300 women for their phone number. He carried a guitar case while asking 100 women, a gym bag for another 100, and was empty handed for the final 100.
In the end, 54 women gave him their number. Of those 54, 31 of them gave it to him while he had the guitar case.
The study was published in the journal "Psychology of Music."
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75