Arrest in Raleigh BB gun shootings
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police have made an arrest in a series of BB gun shootings in north Raleigh.
Wakefield High School student Quinton Ridges has been charged with having a stolen air gun and discharging the air gun within city limits.
In all, six car windows were shot out over two days in April in the Wakefield community.
According to search warrants, Ridges confessed and named four other suspects. Although, they have not yet been charged.
wake county, local/state
- Police trying to identify Cary rape suspect
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gov. McCrory makes major announcements 9 min ago
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Former teacher faces charges
- Big rig crashes through front of pharmacy
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- Wake sounds alarm on teacher shortage
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Portland plans reservoir flush after teen cited