Selma church vandalized
SELMA, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Johnston County Sheriff's Office is investigating after someone spray painted a satanic message on the main sign for the Branch Chapel Church in Selma.
The graffiti was discovered just before 8 a.m. Wednesday.
The message reads "Money is the root of all evil," "Christians are hypocrites," and "Satan" on one side and "666" on the other - amongst other less readable words.
No word if there are any suspects.
johnston county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina 14 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home 7 min ago
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina 55 min ago
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- Orange County among hardest hit by ice storm
11 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
15 min ago
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in Fayetteville...
8 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help