Selma church vandalized
SELMA, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Johnston County Sheriff's Office is investigating after someone spray painted a satanic message on the main sign for the Branch Chapel Church in Selma.
The graffiti was discovered just before 8 a.m. Wednesday.
The message reads "Money is the root of all evil," "Christians are hypocrites," and "Satan" on one side and "666" on the other - amongst other less readable words.
No word if there are any suspects.
johnston county, local/state
- Ice, rain, wind causing slick roads, delays, outages 1 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help