Hazmat situation at Raleigh apartment complex
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police and first responders reported to the scene of a hazmat call at an apartment complex Monday evening on Paces Forest Court, near Millbrook and Leadmine Roads.
One person was taken to the hospital after police said that person tried to commit suicide by using chemicals.
Police said the situation could have been dangerous for other people so they blocked off the complex for about 90 minutes.
Police asked people to leave their apartments, but there were no evacuations ordered.
wake county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help