Authorities: Barricade situation didn't happen
WAKE COUNTY, N.C. (WTVD) -- The Wake County Sheriff's Office said a call original thought to be a barricade situation was a false alarm.
Authorities at first thought a person was holed up in a house on Wagstaff Road, which is south of Fuquay- Varina.
A woman inside a home thought someone was trying to break into her home and saw her ex-husband's car outside.
The ex-husband was found far from the scene.
Later, witnesses saw curtains moving in the house but it was apparently caused by a dog inside the home.
wake county, local/state
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help