Woman arrested after I-95 high-speed chase
DUNN, N.C. (WTVD) -- A woman was arrested Friday night after leading officers on a high-speed chase on I-95, according to Dunn police.
Police went to the home of 35-year-old Macy Dial after a domestic situation and attempted to serve a warrant on the woman. Dial was able to put her son in the car and drive away.
An officer got up with the woman on I-95 southbound and pulled her over, but Dial sped away when the officer got out of the car.
The high-speed chase continued down the interstate, but officials eventually used stop sticks to stop the woman near Hope Mills.
Dial was arrested and is being held in the Harnett County Jail.
harnett county, i95, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 42 min ago
- No. 6 UVa tops No. 7 Duke 72-63 for ACC title
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh