Former Moore County teacher arrested
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Moore County high school teacher who resigned from the district in February 2012 now faces sex charges.
Thirty-four-year-old Seth Morla was arrested Wednesday. He's charged with indecent liberties with a student, assault on a female, and sexual battery.
He was a math teacher at North Moore High School near the town of Robbins.
He now lives in Jacksonville, Florida and it appears he may have returned there after posting a $53,000 bond.
Moore County schools have not released details of what led to the grand jury indictment of Morla.
moore county, local/state
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide