Former Moore County teacher arrested
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Moore County high school teacher who resigned from the district in February 2012 now faces sex charges.
Thirty-four-year-old Seth Morla was arrested Wednesday. He's charged with indecent liberties with a student, assault on a female, and sexual battery.
He was a math teacher at North Moore High School near the town of Robbins.
He now lives in Jacksonville, Florida and it appears he may have returned there after posting a $53,000 bond.
Moore County schools have not released details of what led to the grand jury indictment of Morla.
moore county, local/state
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help