Duke Energy picks new CEO
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Duke Energy Progress said Tuesday its board of directors has picked Lynn Good to be its next president and CEO.
Good succeeds Jim Rogers, who will continue to serve as chairman of the board until his retirement on Dec. 31, 2013. Good will also serve as a director on the Duke Energy board. She will assume her new role on July 1.
Good, 54, has served as Duke Energy's executive vice president and chief financial officer since July 2009.
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Man shot, collapses at gas station
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83 41 min ago
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- Local woman helps Obamacare efforts
27 min ago
- Raleigh family gets new home for holidays
58 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help