Amber Alert canceled for 16-month-old boy
An Amber Alert has been canceled for a missing 16-month-old boy after he was allegedly abducted Thursday night.
Asheville Police said Jayden Wilson Squire was brought to the Asheville Police department by a family member of his alleged abductor, 25-year-old Russell Allen Wilson Squire.
Details surrounding their disappearance have not been released. An Amber Alert was issued for the boy late Thursday evening.
Authorities said the 16-month-old was allegedly with Russell Squire, who was last seen leaving the Thunderbird Motel on Tunnel Road in Asheville on foot.
If anyone has any information regarding Jayden Squire's abduction, they are asked to call the Asheville Police Department at (828) 259-5854, 911 or the Highway Patrol.
amber alert, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help