Taxi driver pinned in cab after crash
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A taxi driver was pinned in his cab overnight after colliding with another driver in downtown Raleigh overnight.
The accident happened around 1 a.m. Monday in the 1400 block of South Wilmington Street near Hoke Street when the taxi cab and another car collided.
Authorities said the taxi driver was pinned in the cab for a while as emergency crews worked to cut him out of the vehicle.
The unidentified driver suffered non-life injures. It is unclear if the other driver was injured.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.
wake county, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help