Cary YMCA bus involved in accident
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A YMCA bus was involved in an accident Wednesday afternoon at NW Cary Parkway and Evans Road.
Investigators said around 1:40 p.m. the bus driver was making a left from Evans Road on to the Cary Parkkway when he lost control and crossed the median to the other side of the road.
Pictures from Chopper 11 HD showed the bus up an embankment on the road shoulder.
There were approximately 20 children on board at the time. Two were taken to WakeMed Cary to be checked out.
The YMCA says none of the children on the bus was seriously injured.
The bus driver suffered minor cuts.
wake county, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh 39 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River