Cary YMCA bus involved in accident
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A YMCA bus was involved in an accident Wednesday afternoon at NW Cary Parkway and Evans Road.
Investigators said around 1:40 p.m. the bus driver was making a left from Evans Road on to the Cary Parkkway when he lost control and crossed the median to the other side of the road.
Pictures from Chopper 11 HD showed the bus up an embankment on the road shoulder.
There were approximately 20 children on board at the time. Two were taken to WakeMed Cary to be checked out.
The YMCA says none of the children on the bus was seriously injured.
The bus driver suffered minor cuts.
wake county, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry 37 min ago
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma 20 min ago
- American Univ: campus on lockdown, gunman reported 15 min ago
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing 5 min ago
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- NC lawmaker charged in state tax case resigns
- Ex-NC State coach pleads guilty to tax charges
- Victim in Durham apartment shooting dies
- Car hits CAT bus, injuries reported
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Teachers union files suit challenging school voucher law
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help