Man shot in Fayetteville
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police are investigating a shooting near a convenience store.
Police got the call around 8:20 p.m.
Police said the victim was shot in the 200 block of Nimocks Avenue and then went into a Citgo convenience store for help at the intersection of Gillespie Street and Campbell Avenue.
The victim was transported to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center with unknown injuries.
Anyone with information concerning the shooting or the identity of the suspect(s) is asked to call detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS.
cumberland county, shooting, local/state
- Child killed in Johnston County crash 36 min ago
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
45 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help