Fire damages Holly Springs home
HOLLY SPRINGS, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fire damaged much of a Holly Springs home Monday evening.
It started just after 7 p.m. in the 200 block of Tullich Way, which is just off of N.C. Highway 55.
Firefighters say the blaze started in the garage and caused smoke damage upstairs.
Neighbors say all of the people inside got out safely.
Firefighters believe the fire caused about $120,000 in damage. The apparent source of the fire was a water heater in the garage.
No one was injured.
wake county, fire, local/state
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought 54 min ago
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Lindsay Lohan calls sex list 'humiliating'
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Bodie, Cape Hatteras lighthouses to open
- Raleigh police investigate home invasion
- Large storage vault auction to be held
50 min ago