Teen charged with making sex video in Cary
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police in Cary have charged a 16-year-old Enloe High School student with making a sex video with a 15-year-old girl.
Rayquan Williams, of Community Drive, Raleigh, is charged with first-degree exploitation of a minor.
An arrest warrant obtained by ABC11 alleges Williams "unlawfully, willfully and feloniously did use, employ, induce, coerce, encourage and facilitate," the teen into sex "for the purpose of producing material containing a visual representation depicting this activity."
Bond for Williams was set at $50,000.
wake county, local/state
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help