Teen charged with making sex video in Cary
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police in Cary have charged a 16-year-old Enloe High School student with making a sex video with a 15-year-old girl.
Rayquan Williams, of Community Drive, Raleigh, is charged with first-degree exploitation of a minor.
An arrest warrant obtained by ABC11 alleges Williams "unlawfully, willfully and feloniously did use, employ, induce, coerce, encourage and facilitate," the teen into sex "for the purpose of producing material containing a visual representation depicting this activity."
Bond for Williams was set at $50,000.
wake county, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75