Reconstruction begins at The Hibernian
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A popular Raleigh restaurant is ready to rebuild months after a fire destroyed the building.
The owners of the Hibernian Irish pub held a groundbreaking at the site on Glenwood Avenue Monday.
No one was injured in the fire that gutted the restaurant on December 26.
The popular pub is expected to be finished by Christmas of this year.
wake county, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- No. 7 Duke escapes against Clemson, 63-62
- NC State upsets Syracuse 66-63
- Pittsburgh beats No. 15 UNC 80-75