Heavy rains lead to road closure near Rolesville
ROLESVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- Crews have set up a roadblock at Mitchell Mill at Lassiter Roads in Rolesville.
Officials said nearly three and a half inches of rain fell in less than 90 minutes Monday evening.
The water is gone now, but deputies are worried the culvert under the road might have been compromised.
The Department of Transportation will check on the culvert.
wake county, local/state
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Manhunt for suspects in deadly luxury mall carjacking
- Police seek help solving double murder
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- Naked man spotted near Raleigh school
- Private ferry runs aground, injures 14
- Durham murder victim identified
- Blind man, guide dog safe after subway track fall
- Fair ride operator, owner formally indicted
- DOT looking at all 540 project paths
- NC photographer helps shelter dogs find a home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help