Durham police investigating break-in shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A man is recovering from gunshot injuries after allegedly breaking into a Durham home early Tuesday morning.
It happened around 1 a.m. at an apartment in the 500 block of Fall Pointe Drive.
When officers arrived at the home, they found an unidentified man with a gunshot wound to his upper arm. Police said the man had broken into the apartment when he was shot.
The suspect was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The case is currently under investigation. Further details have not been released at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
- Winter weather advisory for northern counties
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- NCCU will be part of March Madness
- Video: NC State headed to NCAA tournament
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Plane search expands from Australia to Kazakhstan
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Man shot, killed at Willow Spring bar
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash