Fire destroys Johnston County mobile home
JOHNSTON COUNTY (WTVD) -- A fire completely destroyed a mobile home in Johnston County early Wednesday.
It happened after 1 a.m. near the intersection of Highway 210 and Lassiter Road in Four Oaks.
Witnesses told ABC11 that the home was completely burned to the ground and only ashes remain.
No one was injured in the blaze. It is unclear if anyone lived at the home.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
johnston county, local/state
- Vigil for Jesus Huerta takes violent turn
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help