Durham police investigating fatal shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police are investigating a shooting after a man was found dead inside a home early Thursday.
Officers were called to a home in the 200 block of Mutual Court near Fayetteville Street just after 12:30 a.m.
When they arrived, they found 49-year-old Maurice Arnold fatally shot.
According to investigators, the incident did not appear to be a random act and the investigation is continuing. Further details have not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator A.K. Richards at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29337 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Family of dead teen wants federal investigation
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks 45 min ago
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder 20 min ago
- Bicyclist charged with DWI
- Sonic apologizes for racist sign 21 min ago
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- Cumberland County deputy involved in crash
- Jury selection begins in newlywed killing case
- Newtown asks for privacy, kindness on 1-year mark
- NASA: Ancient Martian lake may have supported life
- 7 LA sheriff's deputies arrested in jail probe
- Young NC couple accused of killing man for...
19 min ago
- Restaurant apologizes for a sign many...
38 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help