Carthage man accused of child sex crimes
CARTHAGE, N.C. (WTVD) -- A man in Moore County has been locked up on child sex charges.
Investigators say 50-year-old Randy Lee Ritter sexually assaulted a seven year old in the Carthage area.
Ritter was charged with one count of felony second degree sex offense, one count of felony indecent liberties with a child, one count of felony child abuse, one count of sexual battery, one count of assault on a child under twelve and one count of contributing to the delinquency of a Juvenile.
He's currently in the Moore County Jail on a $1 million bond.
Ritter is scheduled to appear in court July 29.
moore county, sex offense, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store 24 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies 13 min ago
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help