Pedestrian struck on New Bern Avenue
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A man was rushed to the hospital Thursday evening after being hit by a car.
It happened on New Bern Avenue in Raleigh at Corporation Parkway shortly before 10 p.m.
Police told ABC11 it was an accident. They say that man was crossing the road when he was hit.
Police say the victim was intoxicated, and suffered only minor injuries.
The driver that hit him is not facing any charges.
wake county, accident, local/state
- Ice, rain, wind causing flooding, delays, outages 2 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- The latest ABC11 First Alert Weather forecast
58 min ago
- Ice, rain, wind causing flooding, delays,...
4 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help